Your Remote Control
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) lets you make deposits directly from the convenience of your own office. When you receive checks from your customers at your business, simply use a scanner CBOK provides to capture check images for deposit. Your broadband Internet connection enables image transmission for deposits directly into your business checking account.
It’s really that easy!
Key Features and Benefits of RDC
- Same-day deposits improve cashflow.
- Increased deposit frequency puts your money to work for you sooner.
- Digital capture and check processing reduces fraud.
- Get faster information on returned checks and for collection.
- Access images, deposits, and reports online for 90 days.
- Multi-level security provides even greater security assurance.
- Fewer trips to the bank saves time and money.
Who can use RDC?
Any qualifying business can use CBK’s Remote Deposit Capture. To determine if you’d be a good candidate, answer these questions:
- Do you have a smaller amount of cash transactions?
- Do you have remote locations or are a significant distance away from the nearest CBK branch?
- Do you have multiple locations?
- Do you process a high quantity of checks?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re a prime candidate for Remote Deposit Capture.
To find out more about what Remote Deposit Capture can do for your business, contact one of our neighborhood branches or fill out the form below!